Our mission is to create the tools that unravel the secrets of life – one life science & technological breakthrough at a time.
By combining our engineering and application experience we create and manage complete or partial system solutions and adapt to specific customer needs to simplify their and the end users’ workflows.
Are you passionate about life science, engineering and collaborative environments?
HSE•AG specializes in developing life science and diagnostic devices which aim to revolutionize biotechnology research and industry. With over 20 years of experience in laboratory automation, we are among the world’s leading companies to support customers at the interface of systems engineering and in vitro applications.
We are offering an
Industrial Internship in Mechanical Engineering
Located in Hombrechtikon/Switzerland and based within our Product Development Department, you will be onboarded to a fascinating and challenging project for an international customer. You work closely with the interdisciplinary project team during the feasibility phase for a revolutionizing laboratory device. This internship has a duration of 6 month.
- Mechanical design of parts and electromechanical subassemblies in CAD
- Preparation of technical drawings
- Ordering parts and components
- Physical prototype assembly
- Functional testing of prototypes and result conclusion
- Execution of mechanical investigations
- Reporting and close collaboration with Lead Mechanical Engineer
- Active participation on technical reviews with the project team
- Studies in mechanical engineering
- 3D-CAD skills (preferably Solidworks)
- Hands-on type with good practical skills
- Excellent communication skills in German and English
We offer an interdisciplinary environment characterized by a respectful and dynamic team spirit. We support each other in finding the best solutions that lead to creative approaches and exciting innovations. Our open culture enables individuals to get actively involved with shaping the future of our international business.
We look forward to receiving your application with a letter of motivation, CV, diplomas and references. Please send your application to Andrea Weber, HR Manager, [email protected]. Direct applications are preferred. If you would like to know more about this exciting position, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Please note, for non-EU citizens we only offer this internship if it is compulsory to complete the degree.