Our mission is to create the tools that unravel the secrets of life – one life science & technological breakthrough at a time.
By combining our engineering and application experience we create and manage complete or partial system solutions and adapt to specific customer needs to simplify their and the end users’ workflows.
Are you passionate about life science, engineering and collaborative environments?
HSE•AG specializes in developing life science and diagnostic devices which aim to revolutionize biotechnology research and industry. With over 20 years of experience in laboratory automation, we are among the world’s leading companies to support customers at the interface of systems engineering and in vitro applications.
We are looking for you as a
Located in Hombrechtikon/Switzerland and based within our headquarter, you will work closely with all departments to support them with their daily challenges. The position can be adapted to your personal interests and the workload is flexible, paid on monthly or hourly basis.
- Quality management system documentation
- Testing of functional modules and prototypes during instrument development
- Functional model/prototype design
- Building of functional models/prototypes
- Internal technology projects
- Review and complete process documentation
- Student in engineering, molecular biology or any other technical discipline
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Interested in solving technical challenges (mechatronic systems)
- Good communication skills in German and English
We offer an interdisciplinary environment characterized by a respectful and dynamic team spirit. We support each other in finding the best solutions that lead to creative approaches and exciting innovations. Our open culture enables individuals to get actively involved with shaping the future of our international business.
We look forward to receiving your application with a letter of motivation, CV, diplomas and references. Please send your application to Andrea Weber, HR Manager, [email protected]. If you would like to know more about this exciting position, please do not hesitate to contact us.