Our mission is to create the tools that unravel the secrets of life – one life science & technological breakthrough at a time.
By combining our engineering and application experience we create and manage complete or partial system solutions and adapt to specific customer needs to simplify their and the end users’ workflows.
Our mission is clear! We develop first-class, innovative systems for life science analytics and molecular diagnostics that help unravel the principles of life. Thanks to highly efficient interdisciplinary teams and their experience, we are one of the world's leading companies for high-end solutions in biotechnology and in vitro diagnostics.
We are looking for you as a
Tech Lead/Senior System Engineer
You develop the system architecture of complex, automated IVD and life science systems. With your understanding of the application and the relevant technologies as well as the interaction of the components, you realize systems that automatically process and analyze biological samples. You are available to our customers as a solution provider and partner.
- You work with international customers to develop the system requirements that are critical to success and realize the technical implementation as part of the team
- You understand a wide range of disciplines such as mechanics, electronics, software, optics, plastics technology, data analytics, chemistry and molecular biology and combining them into an innovative system
- You pay particular attention to application-relevant, biological, and medical requirements and the reliable interaction of the individual components in the overall system
- You know how to identify technology risks, assess them, and take appropriate measures for their technical realization and keep all stakeholders at the management level as well as the employees always informed about the technology status
- You master and love dealing with people and understand how to bring about sustainable decisions
- You have more than 5 years of experience in systems engineering and technical management for the development of complex electromechanical systems in the field of laboratory and medical technology
- You have a degree in a technical or scientific discipline
- You have already taken over the technical management of projects
- You are enthusiastic about science and technology and fascinated by the latest developments in biotechnology
- You like to work independently, appreciate self-determined work, and enjoy implementing challenging goals in a team
- You bring business fluent English skills. German is an advantage
We offer an interdisciplinary environment characterized by a respectful and dynamic team spirit. We support each other in finding the best solutions that lead to creative approaches and exciting innovations. Our open culture enables individuals to get actively involved with shaping the future of our international business. Home office is also an integral part of our flexible working hours model.
We look forward to receiving your application with a letter of motivation, CV, diplomas and references. Please send your application to Andrea Weber, HR Manager, [email protected]. If you would like to know more about this exciting position, please do not hesitate to contact us.